First Look at the NEW F1 2021 Cars
So we finally have the first official renderings of the new Formula 1 2021 cars, in this video I am going to be giving my opinion on them and taking a in depth look at the biggest changes to the cars.
Subscribe to the Channel: esproject.info
Follow Me On
What I Use To Make My Videos
Microphone: Neewer NW-700 Condenser Microphone Kit
Audio Interface: Behringer U-Phoria UMC22
Laptop: MacBook Pro
Camera: Sony RX100 mk5
Recording Software: Logic Pro X
Editing Software: Final Cut Pro
How to Contact Me:
Where Do I Get Most of My Formula 1 Pictures From:
Thank you for watching, hopefully you enjoyed it and if you did then don’t forget to comment drop a like and subscribe to the channel for more. Il see you in the next one, Aldas.
Formula 1 reveal 2021 car design and regulations
The wait is over as Formula 1 has officially revealed what the 2021 regulations are set to look like as we prepare to start a whole new chapter of racing.
The 2020 season marks the final campaign that Formula 1 will race under the current Concorde Agreement, with owners Liberty Media tasked with creating a sport that essentially lowers costs, promotes more competition between teams and give the drivers cars that have the ability to follow each other closely together and provide more overtaking opportunities.
After much deliberation between owners and teams, Formula 1 has posted what is the final blueprint for the 2021 season and beyond.
The official Formula 1 social media channels posted a teaser of what the new cars will look like before releasing the full document.
The official Formula 1 press release read:
From 2021 onwards, Formula 1 will have:
- Cars that are better able to battle on track
- A more balanced competition on the track
- A sport where success is determined more by how well a team spends its money, not how much it spends - including, for the first time, a fully enforceable cost cap (175m dollars per season) in the FIA rules
- A sport that is a better business for those participating and more attractive to new participants
- A sport that continues to be the world’s premier motor racing competition and the perfect showcase of cutting edge technology